03 October 2009 11:49 AM
K wait, I lied .. that wasn't my last post for today , this is going to be.
this one is for BERDANI <3.
Dearest
Alyssa Berdan,
First things,
Happy Birthday again babe : ) I texted you lastnight, I don't even remember what time, though all I know it was before 12. I was hella tired
for some reason ? maybe cause I dont sleep I don't know ? ANWYAYS, yaaah then I
got some next text from you saying it's not your birthday till morning ? ULOL
that's why I said advanced smartone , haha . . Oh well , anywaays m'dear I hope
you have a fun and enjoyable day today <3 and we will all be there with you to
enjoy it , and hopefully those loafter lovers of ours wont
loaft that much
because we don't want to loose our reservations. Kaayso I don't know what else
to say .. or well I lied I have alot to say but I'll leave it as this for now
cause my mamaduukes is calling me downstairs, but yaaah happy birthday again, have
a fun day today & I shall see you later .LOVE YOU LOTS NL <3
LOVE ALYWAYS,
LAUREN ELIZABETH "NL" GABARRO ROMANO !-
P.S. I think it should be just the
'N' since everyone says
that about me anyways :( ULOL , oh fml hard.
P.S. x2 ,ROFL <3 HAHAHA