19 October 2009 7:43 PM
I guess you clearly don't fucking understand, blind and or stupid.
Like honestly, what more do I have to show you . . you don't fucking
get it do you ? I put up with all your bullshit, put up with all that
you throw at me , and yet I get nothing in return , nothing but feeling
useless, and conufsed for fucking daaaaaaaaaaaaays , weeeks , or as long
as we don't talk. and even when we do talk it's like nothing , either that
or you just say what you want to say so it makes me whatever right ? ugh
I don't get you at all , I really don't . There really is no point
in my staying here, saying in this fucking position cause obviously your
blind, you can't see , you don't know anything . . . ugh ! I honestly
love you off, like not that kind of love . . yet 8) although I really do
and if I ever lose you , or it becomes that " otheR mistake " this time
I will go insane , I will go crazy, I will be like emo for days , not litterly
but y'know what I mean . LDKALFHSLDGJLSFJKADFSHLFAHHFKJLW !
OPEN YOUR FCKN EYES AND REAAALIZE MAN FUCK , IT'S NOT THAT HARD !