09 October 2009 7:22 PM

Ugh, my webcam was being ugly ... but whatever .
& I dont know why I put this here cause I took it a while ago :/ but
stilll . . i just put it on my facebook again . erks k yah
Anyways, I didn't go to school today . . I kindah had cramps in the morning, and I just didn't wanna go + I was bummy as well . Ugh yaaah so the majority of the day I was sleeping, I went back to sleep in the morning , and then I woke up around like 11 or so , ate . . TRIED to get my brother to go to school but my dad was being dumb and said he could stay home today >.< so whatever, it pissed me off that he didn't go to school but whatever, watched tv for a while,got texts from jed . . he didnt go to school either >< lol , also texts from shawn , havent talked to him for a while still .. agaain , like he's always on and off stranger, erks bitchass >< whateves . lol then went up to my room and was like emoting , fml hard ! so i went to sleep again , woke up around uh 237 - i remember the exact time only cause i got woken up by a damn text >.< ugh, whateves loafted in my room until like 330 . . or no i lied, i was in my room for a whiiiiiiiile stilll , then toook a shower , and finally came down around like 6 someting , watched tv then went on the computer . . and now doing this next useless blog . my mother is still working, sister went to the movies, and my dad .. my dad is elsewhere . so i'm stuck here watching my brother and annoying cousins of mine . my aunt is upstairs though shes prolly studying, doing homework, or sleeping along with china . Gerrika just msg'd me asking if i wanted to go with them to watch a movie, although i caan't cause noone is home to watch the kids, plus i'm clearly still not in the mood. so whatver , oh btw while i was in the shower i was just thinking and stuff and came up with the line
'the past is past obviously you may not forget it but open your eyes it's the present,step up and look past it.' I kindah dont know why though then again .. blaaah meh fml . anyway i'm sitting here bored and emoting, i kindah want icecream : ( i would walk to the store but it's ugly outside, raining. yuck . mmm , i kindah feeel bad for lieing to uh .. yaaah then again i dont , cause like kindah annoying still and it's pissing me off and i just wanna like stop talking but ugh fml whatever yo , anyway im off this again , bye for a while.