23 September 2009 8:06 PM
Goodmorning m'dear ,
I lied it's not morning it's like 8 though stilll . . lmao you know you're me when :) anywaaaaay, I'm hardly on the computer now a days or when I'm on the computer all I do is check my email , or go online for like 30 min or less. Other wise I'm not on. So yaaaah , school was arrrright todaay, first period we were suppose to write a test, but the phone kept calling and there were so many distractions as awell + we got our yearbooks from least year , yaaah I know last year ? but it's cause we add prom and all of that . ' Tis pretty live, omg then again it's gay ? lol I don't know haha , like it's facebook ! it's funny actaully . Lmao , mmm second & third I finished my other mannequin again, second blow dry & curl , NTS : need to find something for my phone to upload . Fourth pretty boring as usual , like it pissses me off . . that class WOULD be live cause the people in it, but then again like the teacher is so weird :/ omg, the majority of the time I want to frigging KIIIIIIIIIIICK HIM ! holy yooo . 5th we were all outside loafing as usual , signed yearbooks and all of that cause y'know. Kevin is a loser and a haaalf btw, lmao ... since it was like facebook, the loser put his email and passsword. Hahahaha he said I could hack it one day : ) lmao, I am stilll . . lmao hopefully he just doesnt change his password, haha either way I could still get it out of him just cause he's a softy ; ) lmfao. Oh also so is Jersey , a loser too ! oh goodness, meh oh well . . I love those idjaats : ) haha , Mmm . . since I had to wait till after school because I had a meeting again , we loafting and that . Then we had the meeting , sorrry Gaby ! lol I misspelled her name like twice I think ? Omg , LOL. & Andrew too >< Oh laawd , anyway I FULLY owned JMARIE'S yearbook yo , dunfcknknow ; ) haha it's liiive dawg ! K I'm just rambling on, and this is pissing me off . .I'm bored so I'm done, goodbye ! : )
PS. OMFG I WAS DIEING YESTERDAY ! HOLY SHIT YO . . I HATE BEING A GIIIIIRL YO , FUCKING PERIOD, CRAMPS , PAIN , PAIN , PAAIN ALL OF IT ! HOLY MAN, I SWEAR GUY GO THROUGH NOTHING, FRIGGING JERKS ! UGH , AND THEY WONDER WHY WE'RE ALWAYS ''BITCHES'' MOST OF THE TIME 8)