15 August 2009 2:53 AM
Emoting . . once agaaain , fuck this man .
it's like three weeks or whatever till school frigging
starts, i wanted to turn my summer around and actually
" enjoy " the last month of it, but it's hard when you
can't do shit , when everything's a flop , when you're
not in the mood to go places anymore, because everything
is changing , and it's pathetic . . i don't like these
little extra tings on the side, the tings coming out
of no where, the tings that ' re-appeared '. . ugh
this is all bullshit f'real.
ps.
i'm done, like completely i don't
care anymore ,
i've done
so much shit for you , was there for you
no matter fucking what, and you
don't do shit , i'm
the one who keeps saying ,
you're so fucking stupid,but i'm wrong . .
I'M the one who's stupid, stupidenough to
'believe' you're fucking lies, to
'believe'all your
bullshit , to
'believe' your rants, to
'believe' that you actaully
'care' . .
& it's sad to say, all that shit up there that i just wrote ^
I can't do . . because I will most probablly STILL end up
talking to you , why ? . . because I can't drop things with you,sadly
I really can't and it bother's me soo much because
I don't know why.